 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1034
1033  |  1035
Subject:
"YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:00:46 GMT

backstory on this one: my friend john has been known to say "YOU ARE FREE TO
DO AS WE TELL YOU" (very long story). anyway, one sleepless night that quote
got in my head while I was fiddling around with sideways construction, and
so what started as some kind of riot van became the Propagandawagen, rolling
slowly down major streets with it's speakers repeating the message "YOU ARE
FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU" over and over and over and over and over and...

anyway, what do you think? comments, questions, requests, etc? anything?

-thanks in advance
--Anthony