 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1033
1032  |  1034
Subject:
It Lives Again!!! (MOC: Metal Gear Rex)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:55:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The most fearsome weapons platform ever created rises once more.

I built this guy once before, and was never quite happy with it, for various
reasons. then, a few nights ago, I was showing a friend my b-shelf gallery,
and I looked at the old version of Rex and said "wow... I really liked that,
but I could redo it better than before..." so, by 9AM, after 6 hours of
continuous work and no sleep whatsoever, it was done once more... (10AM,
actually... it took me a bit to realize that I'd forgotten to engreeble it
properly.)

the original version can be found here:

please let me know what you think, what I should change, what you want
detail pics of... I will probably make instructions for this one, especially
if fols are interested (I already got one e-mail asking about it)

-thanks in advance
--Anthony