 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1033
  It Lives Again!!! (MOC: Metal Gear Rex)

The most fearsome weapons platform ever created rises once more. (URL) built this guy once before, and was never quite happy with it, for various reasons. then, a few nights ago, I was showing a friend my b-shelf gallery, and I looked at the old (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It Lives Again!!! (MOC: Metal Gear Rex)

(...) Whoa O.O Very cool. I've always loved Rex, and your original model's been my favorite rendition. This new one just fleshes it out more and brings better proportions in. Sweet. I think my favorite change is adding those 'damaged' bricks into (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It Lives Again!!! (MOC: Metal Gear Rex)

Ah, the return of Metal Gear Rex! I loved this model the first time you built it and that hasn't changed with this newer incarnation. Great job, Anthony! I'm looking forward to those instructions as well. -Dave (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)