 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1000
    I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner) —Anthony Babington
   (URL) another creation from geek culture (I don't know how many of you have seen 'Invader Zim', so I shall explain) The Irken Vootrunner is a small one Invader assault craft. it's primary purpose is to deliver invaders to their assigned planets, and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner) —Anthony Babington
   (URL) another creation from geek culture (I don't know how many of you have seen 'Invader Zim', so I shall explain) The Irken Vootrunner is a small one Invader assault craft. it's primary purpose is to deliver invaders to their assigned planets, and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner) —Duane Hess
   (...) I'm not much on the color. For some reason the red just doesn't evoke anything exciting. The shape however, is awesome. I love the compact roundness of it all. It hints of ruggedness and power without smacking you in the face with greeblies. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm going to sing the Doom Song now (MOC: Irken Vootrunner) —Anthony Babington
    "Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:HD6nst.1rwo@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) reactor-fed (...) yeah, it does need some variance in the color, but I don't have any pale purple bricks to do the color scheme properly. the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)