 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 91
  Shop at Home Specials to now run Wednesday to Tuesday

I just got off the phone with S@H. The specials for this week will be announced tomorrow. The rep also indicated that, because Monday is their busiest day, going forward the S@H specials would be announced on Wednesdays (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Shop at Home Specials to now run Wednesday to Tuesday

(...) I wonder if this means that Wednesdays will now be their busiest day. ;-) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Shop at Home Specials to now run Wednesday to Tuesday

Hmmmm... I wonder if Mondays are the busiest day _because_ that's the day the specials are announced. This could be amusing. ;-) - Greg (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shop at Home Specials to now run Wednesday to Tuesday

(...) You're too smart for the rest of us...I'll just put this in the category of the "Of course..." I almost laughed out loud until I realized that it must be true. Why would Mondays be busier when they are a 24/7 service? I have personally called (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shop at Home Specials to now run Wednesday to Tuesday

(...) Personally I never order from their after hours service. Only if you call their direct S@H number during the day & during the week (8-8 M-F I think) are you guaranteed to get an actual LEGO Company employee. If over the weekend I decide there (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)