 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 376
    10133 BNSF Loco now sold out at S@H —Jonathan Lopes
   I guess I was bored at work Friday and somehow thought to order two more of these. They appear to be on their way to me now, but it looks as if they were of the last 10133's available thru USA S@H. Best, A lucky Jonathan (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10133 sold out / 9V Trains speculation —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Jonathan, Glad that you were able to grab some 10133s while LEGO had them. This is pure speculation, but I would guess that we're going to see the present generation of 9V sets scaled back as LEGO brings in the new Hobby Train factory set to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)