 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 199
    2X4 Tan Brick Packs Now in Stock! —David Gregory
   Hi everyone, I just love it when backordered items show up way earlier than they're supposed to. In my earlier post, I told of how the LSAH rep on the phone told me that the Tan 2X4 packs were on backorder until June. Well, I'm very glad she was (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.lsahs)

        Re: 2X4 Tan Brick Packs Now in Stock! —Matt Hein
   (...) Alright! At least you don't have to sink your money into Yoda sculptures to get your hands on those ever elusive 2x4 tan bricks! Now, I'm just wondering If Lego will ever make a Harry Potter accessory pack? Just my two brickz... <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)