 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 83
  Brickshelf Upgrades

Over the past week I have been slowly migrating Brickshelf from one server to three much more capable servers. The files have been moved to a SUN E450 with 1/2 TB raid, the database (mysql) has been moved to another E450 with 2G of ram. The next (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf) !

  Re: Brickshelf Upgrades

(...) Whoa, I didn't know Brickshelf ran on such fearsome beasties. Surely brickshelf is not the sole tenant. George (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Upgrades

Kevin Thanx a bunch for the upgrades, it is "alot" faster during the day now (2-3 pm), then it was before, especially on a cable modem :-) I am sure everybody appreciates your timee and effort (I know Milissa and I do very much!), and a BIG thanx to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Upgrades

That's a good question... Currently the Gallery contains 6.1GB of files. The Scan archive contains 6.3GB but that's twice the actual ammount of scans because of the redundant zip files. KL (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)