 Announcements / BimP™ / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
BimPCast 3 - 20 April 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:40:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Is now available. You can download the latest show and/or learn how to subscribe
to the podcast by visiting our website:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

The third show is in yet another format. This show takes a more casual approach
with less production and more of me just rambling and yammering about the world
of our favorite building bricks.

Still waiting to hear some feedback from our listeners. Come on y'all! Give me
some feedback and feel free to send in your review requests as well as your
audio comments and reviews.