 Announcements / BimP™ / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
BimPCast 2 - 19 April 2005...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:59:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Is now available.  You can download the latest show and/or learn how to
subscribe to the podcast by visiting our website:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

In this episode we cover some building brick news and present a full review of
the LEGO: Star Wars video game for the Playstation 2.  We didn't have time to
cover the other items on our agenda so we will be doing so at a later date.

Enjoy and keep on building!
Steven