 Announcements / BimP™ / 16
  BimP Updates (22 March 2005)

Building brick news is coming in fast an furious and we are already starting to see quite a few subscribers to our RSS feed. Thanks to those of you who might be LUGNET devotees! I'd love to hear from you and see what features you would like to see (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.bimp)