 Announcements / BimP™ / 15
  BimP Updates (15 March 2005)

Think of it as BimP: Reloaded. I know, I know, how many times are you going to reload? That's the great thing about a not for profit hobby...I can reload as many times as I like! :) Check out the new BimP at: (URL) new? Can you say podCAST? I am (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !

  Re: BimP Updates (15 March 2005)

(...) Looking forward to that podcast! I've gotten totally hooked on the concept of podcasts, so a LEGO-related one would be terrific! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)