 Announcements / BimP™ / * (-5)
Subject:
We've begun our 2012 Advent Calendar Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 00:32:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This year we are combining both the City and the Star Wars advents to create a
scene each day. Stop by and join the fun at:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/search/label/advent2012

Leave us your thoughts, captions and comments. We would love to hear from you as
we roll along to Christmas Eve.

Subject:
BimPCast 26 is now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:49:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Enjoy the show using link below:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/2009/03/bimpcast-26-ticket-to-ride.html

Subject:
BimPCast 26 Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 22:59:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Find all the info you need at:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/2009/03/bimpcast-26-schedule.html

We look forward to seeing you there,
Steven and Nikki

Subject:
BimPCast 25 is now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:08:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Come give it a listen and leave feedback at:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/2009/02/bimpcast-25-where-have-you-been.html

Subject:
BimPCast 25 Records Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 03:47:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We'll be online at TalkShoe at 10:00am CST tomorrow morning (Saturday 28
February 2009). Come by and visit us at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/40622

or you can click on the TalkShoe widget on the right-hand side of our home page
(http://www.bricksinmypocket.org).

Become a part of the show! We'll be taking questions and comments towards the
end of the show but you can also come and just listen in live and send us chats
as we struggle through our first show in over 3 years. See ya then!

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact