 Announcements / BimP™ / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
BimPCast 25 Records Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 03:47:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We'll be online at TalkShoe at 10:00am CST tomorrow morning (Saturday 28
February 2009). Come by and visit us at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/40622

or you can click on the TalkShoe widget on the right-hand side of our home page
(http://www.bricksinmypocket.org).

Become a part of the show! We'll be taking questions and comments towards the
end of the show but you can also come and just listen in live and send us chats
as we struggle through our first show in over 3 years. See ya then!