 Announcements / AuctionBrick™ / 6
  New Server for AuctionBrick, again...

Once more we have had to change servers. As you have noticed if you visited recently, our old server mysteriously slowed down about 500% and the owners didn't want to do anything about it. The change is now done but the DNS will take a while to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction)