 Announcements / AuctionBrick™ / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
New Server for AuctionBrick, again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:49:55 GMT

Once more we have had to change servers.  As you have noticed if you visited
recently, our old server mysteriously slowed down about 500% and the owners
didn't want to do anything about it.  The change is now done but the DNS will
take a while to propigate and some old links may not work until it does.

But in the meantime, just go to www.auctionbrick.com and it should direct you to
the main page where everything does work - and it should work much faster!
Happy bidding - lots more new items will be added in the next week since things
are fixed now...

-Matt :)
AuctionBrick Administration