 Announcements / AuctionBrick™ / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
New Server and No Fees at AuctionBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.auctionbrick
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:23:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We are pleased to announce a new server for AuctionBrick, which should give
faster and more reliable service.  All features that had been discontinued on
the old server should be working now.

While DNS propogates (2 or 3 days), your old links to AuctionBrick auctions may
not work.  In the meantime, just go to www.auctionbrick.com and search for your
auction, or you can also reach us (and will reach us) at
http://64.191.62.75/~auctionb/cgi-bin/auction2/auction.pl until DNS completes.

If you haven't stopped by for a while please do.  There are a wide variety of
little improvements to the look of things, plus we have added news features,
better searching and much more to make AuctionBrick easier to use than ever.  Be
sure and update your email address if it has changed - accounts with bad email
addresses will be deleted!

To celebrate our new server, there will be NO SELLER FEES for all items sold
before July 20th.  And as always, there are never any listing fees or buyer
fees.  Thanks for using AuctionBrick - Dedicated to providing you the best
possible location to buy our sell your LEGO related products!

-Matt :)
AuctionBrick Administration
www.auctionbrick.com