 Announcements / 859
    4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Jonathan McKay
   Well, I haven't seen any posts about this so........ The 4th castle chrome set, 4819 is availible at S@H for $2.99 US!!!!!!!! Now this is good and great, but just remember, none of the chrome sets are in their computers, so you have to insist that (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Brian Kasprzyk
     (...) Hey, I tried to order these and they refused to sell them to me. they are in the computer, but they are slated as 2001 product and will not sell any. They said the evening service usually does not know about these limitations on the sets and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Jude Beaudin
      If I were you I would point them to Brad's post when the Chrome sets were first made available at S@H. Did he not say, "Currently, only sets 4816, 4817, and 4818 are in stock; we're still working on 4819 and hope to have that one available soon as (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Jonathan McKay
      My sales rep. had to talk to somebody else before I was able t order any of the chrome sets. Jonathan (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Joe Comeau
     (...) They wouldn't sell me any of the sets! They didn't seem to know how sell me something that isn't in the catalog and I tried telling them everything about the emails and about other people buying the sets over the phone. If they would add the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Aaron West
     Okay, in regard to the inability of some of os to order the Chrome Kingdom sets 4816, 4817, 4818, or 4819 here is a suggestion. If you HAVE ordered these sets and HAVE received them, check your packing slip so see what the wharehouse number is, it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Aaron West
     (...) I am posting this again just so people see it. If you have them numbers, I'll be wantin' 'em, please. Aaron (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot) —Kyle Peterson
   Just called today RE the chrome 4819 set. Attempted to order them, but the customer service rep saw two big gooseeggs in the inventory category. She said that there was no way she could sell them to me if they weren't in the inventory. Yes, I did (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)