 Announcements / 856
    Life on Mars sets in Detroit Area! —Jeremiah VanderMark
    Hi All, I went on a metro-area-wide hunt today to find some 2001 sets, and while there's nothing impressive yet, it's looking good. The only sets I could find at any of the TRU's (and these were the only ones available at all of them, strangely) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Life on Mars sets in Detroit Area! —Chris Leach
   (...) Jeremiah what store was that at?(which TRU) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Life on Mars sets in Detroit Area! —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Pretty much all of them. I went to the ones on John R at 14 mile, on Gratiot in Roseville, and on 8 mile just east of 75. The one on John R didn't have *any* of these out (which is strange, IMO, because it seems to be the biggest store in the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)