 Announcements / 812
  Free legos at www.labvantage.com

As I was looking through the latest issue of Scientific Computing and Instrumentation, I came across an ad for LabVantage. It gives the total number of combinations for 6 Lego bricks. If you go to www.labvantage.com and fill out a page (to get junk (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Free legos at www.labvantage.com

(...) Tough to qualify for, though, looks like. Someone ought to point TLC legal eagles at this site, they're using "LEGO'S" like it's a proper usage and I dunno what those weird bricks in the image are but they ain't The Brick. (lawyers are like (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Free legos at www.labvantage.com

"James Wilson" <wilson.j.s@usa.net> wrote in message news:G2sxuK.3Dp@lugnet.com... (...) gives (...) they'll (...) Look all over their site for this - any idea where it was? Dan (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Free legos at www.labvantage.com

Don't worry, found it at (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Yuck! Mega Blocks! was Re: Free legos at www.labvantage.com

I just yesterday received my package from LabVantage.com. When I opened it, however, I was disgusted to find Mega Blocks! And Duplo-sized at that! I went back to their web site and now it says get free "building blocks" and asks much harder (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)