 General / 23228
Re: Free legos at www.labvantage.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:44:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce, James Wilson writes:
As I was looking through the latest issue of Scientific
Computing and Instrumentation, I came across an ad for LabVantage.  It gives
the total number of combinations for 6 Lego bricks.  If you go to
www.labvantage.com and fill out a page (to get junk mail, I assume), they'll
send you a set of bricks.  No mention as to how many, but hey, it's free.

James Wilson

Tough to qualify for, though, looks like. Someone ought to point TLC legal
eagles at this site, they're using "LEGO'S" like it's a proper usage and I
dunno what those weird bricks in the image are but they ain't The Brick.

(lawyers are like dogs, throw them a bone and sometimes they'll be so busy
worrying it, they may leave other stuff be. Not that I'm advocating that, mind
you...)

++Lar

Message is in Reply To:
  Free legos at www.labvantage.com

As I was looking through the latest issue of Scientific Computing and Instrumentation, I came across an ad for LabVantage. It gives the total number of combinations for 6 Lego bricks. If you go to www.labvantage.com and fill out a page (to get junk (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)