 Announcements / 787
  SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Hi everyone, We had our second SEALUG meeting at Gary Gerdes' home yesterday. Members present: Gary & Ian Gerdes Wayne Hussey & Terri Walter Jonathan McKay Joel Parker Mark Rideout Mark Sandlin Especially notable is that Jonathan's mom drove him all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Hey, Wow, really sorry I missed the meeting (again) as I was doing absolutely nothing on Sat. The Boeing Museum event sounds like a great idea. I've been playing around with some bi-wings and pumping my dad for info. Also, I just downloaded the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Sounds like fun! I plan to be a member, but living in Bellingham it's difficult. We're shopping for a new car (we don't trust taking out current one outside the city) and once that's bought I should be able to make it to some meetings, if not all of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Hi Jason, I have added you to the eGroups list, so you can keep posted on stuff. ~Mark (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa)