 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 34
Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:41:40 GMT

Hi Jason,

I have added you to the eGroups list, so you can keep posted on stuff.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Jason Maxwell" <jhmaxwell@earthlink.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.org.us.sealug,lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:18:34 GMT
Subject: Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Sounds like fun!  I plan to be a member, but living in Bellingham it's
difficult.  We're shopping for a new car (we don't trust taking out current
one outside the city) and once that's bought I should be able to make it to
some meetings, if not all of them.  I probably won't have the car in time for
the November meeting, but maybe the one after that.

As for my themes I'm a Castle/Pirate guy who's been distracted by the Soccer
sets.  My current project is a soccer stadium around the Europe World Cup
promo field.  It's cuasing me to buy 12 grandstands, 4 of the S@H exclusive
small grandstands, 2 Super Sport Coverages, and a number of soccer buses.
It's about half done right now.