 Announcements / 783
  SEALUG meeting Oct. 7th

Hi Everyone, I'm just sending out a reminder that this coming Saturday, Oct. 7th, is our second SEALUG meeting. It will be at 1pm at Gary Gerdes' house in Seattle. There is a map available if someone needs it. Most SEALUG people are already aware of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce)