 Announcements / 783
782  |  784
Subject:
SEALUG meeting Oct. 7th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:40:26 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm just sending out a reminder that this coming Saturday, Oct. 7th, is our
second SEALUG meeting. It will be at 1pm at Gary Gerdes' house in
Seattle. There is a map available if someone needs it.

Most SEALUG people are already aware of this, as they belong to the
mailing list. If you would like to be added to the list, please send me an
email.

Hope to see you there!

~Mark
--