 Announcements / 773
  FBTB Coverage of Galactic Challenge Event

Hey! Tim Saupe -- From Bricks to Bothans -- asked me to post some information on coverage they're doing of the Galactic Challenge contest that was held on Friday. Here's the link: (URL) winners were David Michon (US) in the 5-10 age category, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: FBTB Coverage of Galactic Challenge Event

The models and the features the kids put on them were wonderful. Everyone there should be very proud. (Go Hungary! Whoo Hoo!) I have to say, though, I am very disappointed in the building materials they were given. Think a minute: you assemble the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: FBTB Coverage of Galactic Challenge Event

(...) <snip> (...) </snip> What a surprise. I don't doubt the kid's abilities, but don't you think it's getting a bit old that a Michon wins every contest? ~Mark (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland)

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5F4CE0E.46FC%s...ink.com... (...) it's (...) Though it does seem a bit old hat -- I spoke with the family last night on the phone and during the conversation I asked about the judges. They (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland)