 Announcements / 768
Re: meeting in September?...WHEN?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ky, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:17:58 GMT

Since I've seen only one response so far,
I thought I'd cross-post this in an attempt
to get more responses.

(Plz note that follow-up has been re-directed
to ".org.us.dixielug".)

Thanks,
Franklin

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Franklin W. Cain writes:

A little while ago, there was some discussion
about having another DixieLUG meeting in the latter half
of this month.  Seeing as it's past the 15th,
I thought that I'd try to get a concensus as to which weekend
we'd meet.

If we want to meet this month, our two choices are:

  a) This weekend (23/24 Sept 2000)
  b) Next weekend (30 Sept/1 Oct 2000)

Since it's only Tuesday, I figure we can still make
a decent effort to assemble a group of us together
for this weekend, so I vote for option "a)" -- this weekend.
Anyone else?