 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 172
171  |  173
Subject:
meeting in September?...WHEN?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:15:34 GMT

A little while ago, there was some discussion
about having another DixieLUG meeting in the latter half
of this month.  Seeing as it's past the 15th,
I thought that I'd try to get a concensus as to which weekend
we'd meet.

If we want to meet this month, our two choices are:

  a) This weekend (23/24 Sept 2000)
  b) Next weekend (30 Sept/1 Oct 2000)

Since it's only Tuesday, I figure we can still make
a decent effort to assemble a group of us together
for this weekend, so I vote for option "a)" -- this weekend.
Anyone else?

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.