 Announcements / 762
  Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home

Matt’s LEGO Train Depot has moved to it’s new home on the North Georgia LEGO Train Club’s site ((URL) We are proud to be able to host the site and plan on maintaining the site in much the same quality way that Matt Bates has done since it’s (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home

Kudos to you James and the NGLTC for maintaining this important resource to our little train community, and of course thanks to Matt for creating it:-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home

(...) some contributions by me also. I trust you've already send a message to Todd Lehman requesting him to update the link mentioned on the Lugnet.trains page ? As a result of your mail, I did revisit "Martt's Train Depot" after a long time. I've (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home

Manfred, No I haven't sent a direct message to Todd yet, but it's on my list. I know there are hundreds of links on the web to the site and it will take time to get them all redirected. But Matt has agreed to update the old site location with a link (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot

(...) Note: I would prefer an email response as well on this. Would you be preaped to act as Trains editor for the fan-zine? At least that way material can be shared between the two (a kind of 'by kind permisson of...') or at least not duplicated (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot new home

Thanks to Matt and You for bringing the site back to live. It was a great train resource until now and will be in the future ... I'm sure. What will happen to the track-designer ... is Matt continuing development or could someone take over his job? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Matt's LEGO Train Depot

(...) <snip> Not a bad list but I think the number one thing that is needed, taking priority over your "tweaks" is to open up the .tdr... what i mean by that is that right now you can add things to your .tdr but there is no way to share .tdrs with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)