 Announcements / 756
    A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst Ashley Glennon
   I am pleased to announce that one of your very own is now a LEGO Company employee! I now live in Southern California and was hired to be the Manager of Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships for LEGOLAND California. My job is awesome and the people here (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst —Jody Meyer
     (...) Congratulations on your new job Ashley!!! I would love to work for Lego! I look forward to hearing about Legoland! Jody (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst —Kevin Wilson
     (...) Way to go Ashley! Hehehe.... eventually all of TLC will be taken over by Lugnuts... they do not realise their danger! Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst —Jake McKee
     That is great! Congrats! I am sure after a few short weeks on the job, you really want someone to ask you for help, but here it goes anyway. I am taking vacation time to come out to LegoLand for the Galactic Challenge. I will be in CA two weeks from (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) Wow! "Local Kid Makes The Big Time" :-, Congratulations! Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: A LEGOLAND California employee is in your midst —Jonathan McKay
   (...) What ever happened with that, I entered last december, won a sith infiltrator, then.......nothing. I have been checking the web site.........nothing. Do you know anything about what has happened? Thanks, -Jonathan (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego)