 Announcements / 709
    Newly revised and updated web page —Kim Toll
   Hi. I've spent the weekend hunched over my computer at home working on my "New Improved" web page design. Boy, its not as easy as you guys make it look, that's for sure! Anyway, I am now inviting you all to come visit my newly updated site. Its: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Newly revised and updated web page —Levering A. Reynolds
     A very inventive way to make the skyscrapers. Andrew Reynolds (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Newly revised and updated web page —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) on this Web site are not Lego models, but are in fact ACTUAL BUILDINGS which were stolen and reduced in size to give the appearance of Lego models. This has been confirmed by the Transamerica Corporation, who have just revealed that their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Newly revised and updated web page —Silas Pierrot
     Thanks for the link. Cool buildings, I quite like the Tudor train station, and the row houses. Good detailing in the architecture. Using the little xxx fences has a nice visual effect. I also like the interior design, and minifig level detail. Great (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Newly revised and updated web page —Chris Gray
   (...) Very nice! Thinking through everything about how to do that must have taken quite a few evenings of effort! I'm not sure I'd have the determination. (...) I like it! Can you show a closeup of how you did the chandeliers? (...) They loaded (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)