 Announcements / 709
708  |  710
Subject:
Newly revised and updated web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:36:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi.  I've spent the weekend hunched over my computer at home working on
my "New Improved" web page design.  Boy, its not as easy as you guys make it
look, that's for sure!  Anyway, I am now inviting you all to come visit my
newly updated site.  Its:

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/

Aside from the new navigation, I've added my last year's worth of MOCs.  The
highlights of these are:

- Transamerica Pyramid:  I'm really pleased with this one.  It will be making
its show debut up at the PNLTC Guinness record breaking attempt in Seattle
later this month, just in case you want to come see it in person.

- Tudor Train Station: I built this model last November, but now its finally
made it to my web site.

- Bascule train bridge

- Sears Tower

- And lots more (they're more fully enumerated in my newly
incorporated, "What's New" section :)

Please take a look and let me know what you think of my site.  I'm very
interested to know if people think the images are too big or too slow to
download.  On my previous site I was told that I over-optimized my JPEGs.  So
I tried not to do that this time.  I'd appreciate feedback on this, on the new
navigation I've used, or on anything else you'd like to comment on.

Oh, and of course, I'd love to hear any comments or criticisms on the models
too! :)

Thanks,
Kim