 Announcements / 692
  No MOTM Entries for August

Hey... Just letting all of you know that so far I don't have any MOTM entries for this month, and its coming down to the time to make up the vote. I *have* seen MANY renderings though more than worthy of the title. If you would like to be in this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No MOTM Entries for August

(...) I don't exactly how this works, but if you take nominations, this lugnet article points to a really great model. I love it! (URL) sommerville (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No MOTM Entries for August

Thanks Chuck, but I don't deserve it... And anyways, all those images are gonna be gone, I'm completely re-doing my site, making it 100% POV-Ray, and all the images are gonna be consistant size (800x600). Also, the Mirage was too big, quite a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No MOTM Entries for August

(...) Actually, I liked this model so much, I made it my desktop wallpaper -Chuck (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No MOTM Entries for August

Wow! That's kind of you... I'm glad at you use it as wallpaper, that's why I made the image so large. ;-) Thanks again! However, I still feel it doesn't deserve to be the MOTM. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No MOTM Entries for August

(...) like about the model is the highly detailed, organic look. And besides, it looks really evil. If the author had spent a little bit effort on the lightning and background, I think that this could have been a really great rendering. Perhaps some (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: No MOTM Entries for August

Thanks Fredrik! Since I don't really know how to do effects in POV-Ray (however, I have gone through the tutorial half-way, than stopped), I can't really add anything to the badckground. Anyways, I'll be rendering it again, along with every other (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)