Re: No MOTM Entries for August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:06:40 GMT

Thanks Fredrik! Since I don't really know how to do effects in POV-Ray
(however, I have gone through the tutorial half-way, than stopped), I can't
really add anything to the badckground. Anyways, I'll be rendering it again,
along with every other model I have built, in my big, big site update.

Besides, you're welcome to download the .DAT and render it with all those
effects, as long as you give me some credit for the model...

Thanks again!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Chuck Sommerville" <chucks@he.net> writes:

http://www.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=970

Wow!  I didn't see this model until now.  Great stuff!  What I really
like about the model is the highly detailed, organic look.  And
besides, it looks really evil.

If the author had spent a little bit effort on the lightning and
background, I think that this could have been a really great
rendering.  Perhaps some ground fog to make it look spooky and a bit
more contrasty and dark lightning?

Fredrik