 Announcements / 630
  animation demo at brickfest

...By the way, I am proud to announce that BrickFest we will be showing the _award_winning_ stop motion work of Greg Perry! Greg found out today that he is one of the winners of the LEGO Coolest Home Video contest! His winning entry and several (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: animation demo at brickfest

Thanks for the plug Stephen (and all the work done in organizing the BrickFest). I'm looking forward to showing off my animation on Sunday and am of course especially excited since I found out about winning the contest. By complete coincidence, this (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)