Re: animation demo at brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 02:35:40 GMT

Thanks for the plug Stephen (and all the work done in organizing the
BrickFest).  I'm looking forward to showing off my animation on Sunday and am
of course especially excited since I found out about winning the contest.

By complete coincidence, this morning I uploaded to the web a new version of
my site, The Animated Brick Company Showcase, with all 4 of my entries for
download/play in RealVideo format.  It will give folks just a taste of what
I'll have to show on Sunday.

The ABC Showcase is at:  http://members.xoom.com/animatedbrik

I'm looking forward to the weekend - here's hoping I can roll out of bed in
Richmond, VA early enough to be at the Store at 9 AM when the shopping starts!

See ya' there!

Greg