 Announcements / 574
573  |  575
Subject:
LDraw Add-On Version 2.1.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 23:13:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

[XFUT lugnet.cad]

I've posted a new version of LDAO.  The main point of this new version is to
fix some nasty bugs in the 2.1.2 release.  But there are one or two small, new
features.

I've also posted a web-centric download/install version.  Basically, it
downloads a small stub .exe, and then downloads whatever other files it
needs.  *I* haven't gotten this version of the install to work, but feel free
to try it yourself.

Get LDAO from <http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaddon.html>

Steve