 CAD / 3826
Re: LDraw Add-On Version 2.1.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:01:31 GMT

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ...
I've also posted a web-centric download/install version.  Basically, it
downloads a small stub .exe, and then downloads whatever other files it
needs.  *I* haven't gotten this version of the install to work, but feel free
to try it yourself.

I tried it, and the stub exe downloaded OK. When I run it, I'm guided through
the wizard dialogs, and finally it will start to check the files to download.
It skips files I already have, and then, when it really tries to download
something, 'partprof.pif', I get an error 'Could not communicate to the
network server, error 3' (500 Internal Server Error)

As you remember, it _did_ work the last time, when I beta-tested it (although
with two reboots!), so perhaps it's just a file that you have missed to
upload?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm