 Announcements / 544
    Kyle's Universe of Lego (hifiki.tripod.com) —Kyle Keppler
   (URL) Universe of Lego is a wonderful, easy to navigate, site mostly on space lego. It is also home to Keppler Industries (my model reposity), the leader in modern space technology. Some of you may recognize my address from the lego maniacs search (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce)