 Announcements / 544
543  |  545
Subject:
Kyle's Universe of Lego (hifiki.tripod.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:56:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://hifiki.tripod.com

Kyle's Universe of Lego is a wonderful, easy to navigate, site mostly on space
lego.
It is also home to Keppler Industries (my model reposity), the leader in modern
space technology.

Some of you may recognize my address from the lego maniacs search engine or the
lego webring, but if you actually venture into the site, which I know you will,
you will see all my time and effort when you see the beauty full layout.

But so far I am the only one who has critiqued my site. So when you visit givew
me youre two cents and let me know what you think. Tell me good. Tell me bad.
Tell me everything. You can either email me at hifiki@yahoo.com or reply to
this message.

thanks a bunch
   Kyle Keppler hifiki@yahoo.com  http://hifiki.tripod.com/