 Announcements / 520
519  |  521
Subject:
announcing Jain's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:39:14 GMT

Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain), the premier guide to the
fighting men, women and equipment of the sector is looking for
reporters and photographers to submit stories and photos of the
equipment and mecha used throughout the sector.

...Have you ever dreamed of traveling to exotic worlds and being where
the action is? Have you ever wanted to get down and close with some of
the coolest technology available? Have you ever wanted better access
to "what's going on" than even the people who know what's going on?

...Jain's Guide could be the place for you!

...We need creative, dedicated and motivated reporters and
photographers to scour the sector and keep up with all the changing
politics and activity out there. Our readers expect the latest and
greatest information from the best people, and if you are one of those
people, we want you!

...Look at these great benefits:

  + Excellent salary!
  + All field reporters are trained and equipped with the latest and
      best protective equipment!
  + Access to the latest in regenerative and restorative medical
      technologies with up to 4 months paid recovery time each solar
      year!!
  + Extensive travel to scenic locations with a gracious travel
      expense allowance!
  + Great retirement benefits including full time care in any of 218
      medical units throughout the sector!!!
  + Field reporters can retire after only 5 solar years or as few as
      20 battle reports!!
  + Fabulous survivor benefits for your loved ones!

...If you think Jain's is for you, just start now! Don't wait!!

http://wildlink.com/lego/jain

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160