 Announcements / 470
469  |  471
Subject:
Acronym FAQ posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:22:46 GMT

Ever wonder what a MOC means?
Wondered why SNOTs are annoying, and POOPs are hated by many AFOLs?
If a BURP is more than just impoliteness?
If a SPUD is more than a potato, and a KABOB more than a piece of meat?
Why the annoying girls that sing "No Scrubs" appear so frequently in LUGNet
discussions?
What's the real meaning of TIMMY's name?
Why so many people misspell "true", and even say they've been ripped off by
some TRUs?
And why is CRAPP allowed here while other "improper" words aren't?

Find the answers to all these questions and more on:
http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=820

LMKWYT!
-Shiri