 Announcements / 46
    Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Which hit would that be? RTL shouldn't add much load. I'd appreciate this too. I've been meaning to set up a caching server which would grab all groups I wanna read, but I've not gotten around to it yet.... and this would save me the trouble. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego? —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) I was thinking more of the social impacts. Would this kind of access open some form of abuse (internal or external) which is best kept off of lugnet? Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)