 Announcements / 440
  Looking for James Jessiman Photo

I am seeking a picture of James Jessiman for the ldraw.org website. I did not know one existed until Papp Imre emailed me yesterday claiming he had seen one on a website somewhere. He suggested James' site, but I couldn't find any there. My best bet (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.people)

  Re: Looking for James Jessiman Photo

(...) I did speak to Scott on the phone tonight. He said he'd look through his old stuff on the site (it was a university account and was removed), and get back to me via email. Please keep your eyes peeled for pictures, though. -Tim (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Looking for James Jessiman Photo

Why don't you write to James' family, his old e-mail was still working last I knew and they were answering from it. They might have one that someone could scan or might already have a digital one somewhere. it's worth a shot! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Looking for James Jessiman Photo

(...) Good suggestion. I think its one that I've tried before, but I didn't get a reply back. But last I heard, Steve Bliss was having contact with them and they were having trouble getting a picture of him scanned. So we may have some luck here. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)