Re: Looking for James Jessiman Photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) wrote:
Does anyone either have a picture of James in their posession (digital
format) or know the wherebouts of Scott and/or his pages?  I tried
emailing him from an email search and the message was returned to me.
So there's no real way of me contacting him, save a phone search
(which I just might try).  If anyone has any tips, please email me or
post to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw.

I did speak to Scott on the phone tonight.  He said he'd look through
his old stuff on the site (it was a university account and was
removed), and get back to me via email.  Please keep your eyes peeled
for pictures, though.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org