 Announcements / 435
  BlockCAD version 2.1 is out!

Hi all! I'm happy to announce version 2.1 of BlockCAD, my LEGO building program! BlockCAD: (2 URLs) The big thing in this release is that pieces can be placed anywhere in X, Y and Z, not limited to a stud width/height increment anymore. This makes (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)

  Re: BlockCAD version 2.1 is out!

Anders Isaksson wrote ... (...) For the past two years I have been playing with making an LDraw compatible drawing program, so I can appreciate your effort. I know you have made some trade-offs, but it is impressing anyway. /Lars (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)