 Announcements / 427
  Legosub Remote Controlled underwater robot

I found this really cool project called Legosub when surfing the Mindstorms site! It appears someone took a Divers submarine and outfitted it with some Mindstorms equipment as well as some high-tech gadgets like a live camera, laser, propulsion (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.aquazone)

  RE: Legosub Remote Controlled underwater robot

(...) It looks like its real from all the pictures. It uses the camera from the Mars Explorer expansion kit (which I really want), and from all the pages it looks like it works nice. The only thing is these people appear to be using it for some high (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legosub Remote Controlled underwater robot

Yeah, that´s awesome!! Did you go to (URL) as well? There are some more photos there. And... It appears that the sub is controlled with a Nintendo 64 controller! I always knew that combining LEGO and nintendo would make some good stuff :-) --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legosub Remote Controlled underwater robot

I browsed around some more, and it appears that they say that we will be able to control the legosub for ourselves, from our computer, soon. I don´t know if that´s true. I have some difficulty with understanding what it all is about, I mean a lego (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)