 Announcements / 423
    My web page to be discontinued (for now) —Joseph Garlicki
   Hello everyone, This is a general message going out to anyone who might have links or bookmarks to my Lego web page. I have just graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, and this means that my current web page found at (URL) disappear whenever (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

        Re: My web page to be discontinued (for now) —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Hi Joe! Wow, I graduated from Pitt about a year and a half ago. I never knew there were other Lego Fans there. Pitt generally gives you six months use of your account after you graduate, and any websites based off that account will be active (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My web page to be discontinued (for now) —Joseph Garlicki
   (...) Hey Chris, Thanks for the info, it looks like my account will remain active longer than I had thought. I should have a new place set up for my Lego page before the current page disappears. (Although it usually takes me longer to do something (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My web page to be discontinued (for now) —Dave Schuler
   (...) I'm from Penn State, but I'm currently living in Pittsburgh--does that count? Dave! (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)