 Announcements / 4109
  BrickCon LSculpt presentation

I have uploaded the slides I presented at BrickCon 2010. The slides go through a complex example which includes two different ways of creating 3D models, combining them together, and building the sculpture. (URL) resolution PDF and Powerpoint are (...) (14 years ago, 9-Oct-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation

Is the presentation the same one you did earlier this year at Brick by the Bay? (14 years ago, 9-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation

(...) It's a little different to show off the new graphical interface. Also, LSculpt now accepts OBJ files, so there is no extra conversion step required. --Bram (14 years ago, 9-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation

(...) Cool. That means I didn't really waste precious bandwidth on the Interwebs when I downloaded both versions. ;-) Looks like I better download the latest LSculpt too. David (14 years ago, 10-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation

(...) Thanks for posting this Bram. Sorry that I had to jet so early from the con. -Duane (14 years ago, 11-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)