 Announcements / 409
    Pics of FIRST Lego Leage Competition in Chicago —Tim Courtney
   I just scanned in the pictures I took at the FIRST Lego League Mindstorms competition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago last Saturday. I couldn't get to zacktron.com's FTP server, so I threw em up on ldraw.org. The URL is: (URL) is a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people)

        Re: Pics of FIRST Lego Leage Competition in Chicago —Kevin Loch
   Wow, those First contact shirts are cool! KL (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pics of FIRST Lego Leage Competition in Chicago —Tim Courtney
   (...) I believe those were only for the staff. FIRST is, of course, the organization running the event ((2 URLs) the tall man with glasses wearing the maroon First Contact shirt is the MC of the event. He's also a good friend of mine, and to my (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)